WEB SITE MENU BUTTONS SAMPLE
Below you can see samples of just some of web menu button designs you can develop with Free Menu Buttons.The left column contains button screenshots (click to enlarge), the right one contains live examples.
HOW TO CREATE THE MOUSEOVER BUTTON MENU WITH CREATOR
- Click "Add item" or "Delete selected item" buttons situated on the Web Button's Toolbar to add/delete buttons. You can also use "Move selected items" buttons and move your buttons inside the menu.
- Use ready to use Templates to create your buttons. To do it just select the template you like in the "Templates" tab.Then you can browse these template backgrounds. When you find a button template you like, double-click it to apply.
- Adjust appearance of your buttons.
- 3.1. Define the button's orientation.
- 3.2. Select web button by clicking it and change button's appearance for normal and mouse over states and set button's link properties and link target attributes.
- Save your buttons.
- 4.1. Save your project file. To save a project just click "Save" button on the Toolbar or select "Save" or "Save As.." in the Main menu.
- 4.2. Save your buttons in the HTML format. To do it click "Save HTML" button on the Toolbar or select "File/Save as HTML..." in the Main menu.
- 4.3. Insert your free html button codes into the existing HTML page. To do so, click "Page insert" button on the website buttons Toolbar. "Build the Menu Into Your Page" dialog will appear.How To Create Free Web Button Website Button Suggestions
Choose a page you want to insert your buttons into. Then set the cursor to the line you want theButtons Web Page Download Freecode to be added to and click the "Insert Menu" button. The button's code will be inserted into the page. Then you can either save the page or close the dialog without saving.
FREE WEB BUTTON CONTACT
Thank you for creating free buttons program it is one of the best.
Wonderful web menu program, I am very new to web sites and this program is great. Helps a lot.
Nice program. Is there a way to make dropdown sub-menu items?